How much do ACED Exam Preparation Lectures cost?
All ACED Exam Preparation Lectures are great value, at $66 for a 4-hour seminar. Early Bird discounts also apply.
Where are ACED Exam Preparation Lectures held?
All ACED Exam Preparation Lectures are held at the Melbourne Brain Centre at Melbourne University. See more information here.
Do I need to bring along a ticket?
No – your photo ID will be your ticket into the lecture. Feel free to bring along a copy of your ticket on your phone as a backup. If you have not received a ticket, please try this form: https://www.trybooking.com/lost-tickets
Will there be a break during the session?
Yes, there will be two to three short breaks across each session.
What should I bring on the day of the lecture?
- Photo ID (e.g. student card, drivers licence) – this will be your ticket in to the lecture
- Water and snacks for the break
- Notepad if you want to take extra notes – we will provide a comprehensive set of study notes (the lecture slides)
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express through our online ticketing system.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
No, the name on the ticket must match the name of the attendee.
Terms and conditions
1. Cancellations by attendees must occur in writing via email up to one week before the lecture date, attracting a cancellation fee of $30 per ticket in addition to the TryBooking cancellation fee. There will be no refunds for cancellations within one week prior to the lecture date.
2. Confirmation of enrolment and payment details will be issued within 48 hours of registration. If you do not receive an email confirming your enrolment in your e-mail inbox within this time period, please contact ACED via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. ACED will not accept any responsibility for attendees that have not received an email confirmation.
3. The recording of any ACED lecture is strictly prohibited. The copying and dissemination of ACED revision materials is strictly prohibited.
4. The consumption of food and drink (except water), is not permitted inside the lecture theatre.
5. ACED reserves the right to alter or revoke the advertised program details. In the event that a lecture is cancelled, you will be notified and a full refund will be processed.
6. Although every effort will be made to cover all content from Units 3&4, this may not always be possible given time constraints. ACED does not take responsibility for any material that is inconsistent with the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority’s exam requirements.
7. Participants at ACED lectures agree to photos being taken for ACED marketing purposes, in which they may appear.
8. ACED does not record its lectures. If you are unable to attend following a paid booking, you can send a representative holding your ticket to collect the lecture notes provided. Prior to the starting time of the lecture, you must send an email informing us of your inability to attend and your request for your representative to collect your lecture notes is required. Your representative collecting the lecture notes must present to the registration desk during the set time of the designated lecture. If you wish for your lecture notes to be posted to you, please send us an email notifying us and include a postal address. This will incur a $15 postage and handling fee per set of notes that needs to be received prior to the lecture notes being posted.
9. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to apply any discount available. ACED will not refund tickets, in part or whole, to individuals or groups who seek reimbursement on the basis of not utilising a discount.
10. ACED reserves the right to cancel bookings that are made in breach of the above conditions, including bookings made in breach of discount offer conditions.
11. Individuals who wish to transfer a booking to a new date, time or person will incur a $10 administrative fee.
12. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time.