How much do ACED Exam Revision Lectures cost?
All ACED Exam Revision Lectures are great value, at $60 for a 3.5-hour seminar. Early Bird and bundle discounts also apply.
Where are ACED Exam Revision Lectures held?
In 2020, our Exam Revision Lectures will be held online as a live webinar, via Zoom. Your unique link will be emailed to you a few days prior to your sessions. The webinar notes will be posted to you approximately a week prior to the webinar series.
Who are the presenters?
All of our presenters are expert teachers who are experienced VCE Exam Assessors. Read more about them here.
What have past attendees thought?
What if I’ve lost my ticket?
If you have lost your ticket, please try this form: https://www.trybooking.com/lost-tickets
Will there be a break during the session?
Yes, there will be two to three short breaks across each session.
What should I have on the day of the lecture?
- A comfortable and quiet space for you to view the webinar.
- A device for you to view the webinar – Zoom allows you to join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device. Only one device per paid attendee can be used to view the live webinar. For more information about using Zoom, please click here.
- Pens + highlighters.
- Notepad if you want to take extra notes – we will post a comprehensive set of study notes (the lecture slides).
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Google Pay, and Apple Pay through our online ticketing system. Fees may apply.
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
No, the attendee must be the person who the booking was made for.
Terms and conditions
- No refunds or transfers are available for any reason once a booking is made, due to the postage of the notes booklet.
- There will not be a recording available for participants to access – only the live webinar will be available.
- Bookings can only be made by an individual attendee – group bookings are not available. This is because an individualised webinar link will be sent to the sole email nominated on the final payment page; therefore, only one attendee can register at a time. Only a single attendee and associated email address can be attached to a bundle booking; ACED/Psyched cannot separate bundled tickets for multiple attendees. Teachers wishing to book a school group or pay through a purchase order should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The webinar can only be viewed live by a single device per paid attendee, using a unique link that will be sent prior to the webinar. You must not share this information with anyone – anyone using the same link will be blocked.
- ACED/Psyched cannot guarantee the arrival of the lecture notes prior to webinar, and cannot guarantee that, in transit, that these will retain their original quality. Notes will only be sent to Australian addresses.
- ACED/Psyched cannot guarantee the successful delivery of the webinar, due to technical faults on the part of the attendee. Any technical faults on the part of ACED/Psyched or Zoom will be addressed to the best of our ability. It is the responsibility of the attendee to ensure that the live webinar can be viewed on their chosen device. ACED/Psyched will not offer technical assistance. ACED/Psyched will not bear any responsibility for any interruption to the live webinar that results in the inability for it to be accessed.
- Receipt of payment, and therefore, confirmation of your webinar ticket, will be issued immediately after payment. If you do not receive an email confirming your payment in your email inbox within 24 hours, please first try this form https://www.trybooking.com/lost-tickets, and if unsuccessful, contact us via email at email@example.com. A unique webinar link will be emailed prior to the webinar. ACED/Psyched will not accept any responsibility for attendees that have not received an email confirmation or webinar link due to an invalid email address.
- The recording of any ACED/Psyched lecture is strictly prohibited. The copying and dissemination of ACED/Psyched revision materials is strictly prohibited and would constitute a breach of copyright law.
- ACED/Psyched reserves the right to alter or revoke the advertised program details (such as a change in presenter), without a refund being available. ACED/Psyched reserves the right to change the date or time of the revision lecture due to circumstances beyond our control (such as illness of a presenter). No refunds will be made if the rescheduled presentation occurs at a different time on the same day. A partial refund of 50% (minus Trybooking fees) will be processed if the attendee is unable to join if the presentation is rescheduled to a different day, or if the presentation is cancelled.
- Although every effort will be made to cover as much content from the examinable course as possible, this may not always be possible given time constraints. ACED/Psyched does not take responsibility for any material that is inconsistent with the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority’s exam requirements.
- ACED/Psyched does not record its lectures – only the live webinar will be available at the scheduled time.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to apply any discount available. ACED/Psyched will not refund tickets, in part or whole, to individuals or groups who seek reimbursement on the basis of not utilising a discount.
- ACED/Psyched reserves the right to cancel bookings that are made in breach of the terms and conditions, including bookings made in breach of discount offer conditions.
- ACED/Psyched does not bear any responsibility for any material inadvertently published as a result of interference from third parties.
- If a resend of the webinar notes are required due to the notes not being received, or an incorrect address being provided to ACED/Psyched, an additional printing and resend fee of $35 will be charged. The notes will be dispatched shortly after payment.
- ACED/Psyched will not distribute the webinar notes via electronic means (e.g. an emailed PDF) due to copyright restrictions.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time.