1. ACED Assessment Resources are only licensed for distribution within the purchasing school, and not for distribution outside of the purchasing school. Distribution within the purchasing school may be through photocopying or stored on a password-protected intranet or file server, for use only by students enrolled in the purchasing school. They may not be otherwise reproduced, on-sold, or distributed, in part or in whole.
2. Only ACED holds the right to the commercial distribution and copyright of its Assessment Resources. No ACED Assessment Resource or any part thereof is to be issued or passed on by any person to any party inclusive of other schools, non-practising teachers, coaching colleges, tutors, parents, students, publishing agencies or websites without the express written consent of ACED.
3. Although every effort will be made to ensure that content is factually correct in ACED Assessment Resources, this cannot be guaranteed. It is the responsibility of teachers to review the appropriateness of all ACED Assessment Resources for their students, and any special circumstances. ACED does not take responsibility for any material that is inconsistent with the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority’s assessment requirements. ACED Assessment Resource editions in previous years will be valid for the VCAA Study Design for the year in which they were written.
4. ACED Assessment Resources will only be sent once payment or a purchase order has been received. It is the responsibility of schools to ensure that all orders and payments made to ACED are correct and final. It is the responsibility of schools to ensure that accurate payment is made within the 30 day payment terms. After a payment reminder from ACED, schools with outstanding late payments may attract a 5% compounding monthly interest fee.
5. It is ACED policy to send all Assessment Resources, including previous years’ editions, in bulk by the date specified on the ACED order form and/or website. If schools wish to receive previous years’ editions earlier than this date, please ensure that payment has been made and email us this request. ACED will then negotiate an agreement. The Assessment Resources will not be resent to a purchasing school (e.g. due to loss) after the 31st of December of the purchasing year.
6. The Early Bird offer will expire on the 1st of April each year. Assessment Resource orders received after this date will be at the full price. To be eligible for the Early Bird discount, full payment must be received within 30 days of an order made prior to the 1st of April. Schools will be liable for the full payment of a revised full-price invoice if the payment terms are not met.
7. ACED Assessment Resources will be emailed to the contact person nominated on the order form in PDF format. The ‘Question and Answer Booklet’ and the ‘Assessment Guide’ will be emailed as separate attachments.
8. ACED will take all orders on face value. No refunds can be made for a change of mind. It is the responsibility of the purchasing school to check for duplicate orders and payments. If a duplicate order is received and the resource has been delivered, schools agree to fulfil their payment obligation for all orders submitted.
9. Only one email address will receive the resources pertaining to that order. If multiple emails are included in the “Email to send Assessment Resources to” field, then only the first email address will receive the resources. It is the responsibility of this person to distribute the resources to any relevant colleagues within the purchasing school. It is the responsibility of the purchasing school to ensure the email address provided is valid, and that this address will be available to receive the resources when they are distributed. ACED will not make multiple attempts to send resources due to full inboxes, incorrect spelling of email addresses, where individuals are on leave, are no longer employed at the school, or for any inability to access the delivered resources.
10. Reasonable effort will be made to fulfil all orders, however, if a resource has not been received by a purchasing school within seven days of the designated delivery date, the onus is on the purchasing school to contact ACED for the order to be fulfilled.
11. No refunds are available to schools if they have not adhered to the Terms and Conditions outlined above, or the conditions stated in the ACED order form.
12. ACED reserves the right to add contact details of individuals listed on orders to our distribution database.
13. Schools agree to fulfil their payment obligation for all orders submitted, regardless of unforeseen circumstances, such as the cancellation of a VCAA or trial exam period. No ‘change of mind’ refunds or credits will be offered once an order has been submitted.
14. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time.