Legal Studies develops students understanding of the institutions that determine our laws, and their law-making powers and processes. In our ACED Units 3&4 Legal Studies Lecture, we will be reviewing:
- Parliament and the citizen
- The Constitution and the protection of rights
- Role of the courts in law-making
- Dispute resolution methods
- Court processes and procedures, and engaging in justice
Practice exam questions will be included throughout the presentation, and as a past VCE exam marker and experienced teacher, Ms Samantha Milbourn will give you the tips and tricks to help you ace your exam.